Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Driver
- Authorised Online Cleveland Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Headcover Included
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
TURBOCHARGE YOUR TEE SHOTS!
To go longer off the tee, you have to go faster. The new Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo Driver features a Turbocharged Cup Face, Ultralight Hosel, redesigned HiBore Crown, Deep Weighting sole pad and a counterbalanced shaft. It all adds up to faster drives for more distance off every tee shot.
Turbocharge your drives with the new Launcher HB Turbo. The Launcher HB Turbo Driver delivers more speed off the tee for golfers seeking higher, longer, and straighter drives.
Turbocharged Cupface - The new Turbocharged Cup Face, enhanced with a new variable face, provides higher COR over a larger impact area for increased ball speeds and more distance.
HiBore Crown & Ultralight Hosel - The redesigned HiBore Crown lowers the center-of-gravity by 2.2mm, enabling a lower CG position, while the Ultralight Hosel redistributes weight low and deep for a higher launch and more forgiveness.
Deep Weighting - Discretionary mass savings positioned for significant increases to MOI, delivering more speed.
Counter Balanced Shaft Design - Specifically designed for the Launcher HB Turbo Driver, the Miyazaki C. Kua's center of gravity is relocated higher toward the grip, enabling additional head mass for increased MOI.
Features & Specification
- Loft / Dexterity RH 9° / RH & LH 10.5° / RH 12°
- Length 45.5" Inches
- Head Size 460cc
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Miyazaki C. KUA 50 / A, R, S)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Lamkin Black/Grey 360)
- Headcover Included
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate