Cleveland Launcher Halo Hybrid
- Authorised Online Cleveland Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Headcover Included
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
Step Up and Launch It with the Launcher Halo from Cleveland Golf. Gliderails provide more speed with improved turf interaction to put you in scoring position from anywhere on the course. The redesigned HiBore Crown enables a lower center of gravity for a high launc, while a new high strength steel variable face provides higher COR over a larger impact area for more ball speed and more distance.
The new Launcher Halo features Gliderails for optimal turf interaction and speed through impact, resulting in more distance, even from the worst lies.
Gliderails - Featuring a set of three rails, the leading edge and sole geometries of the Gliderails are optimized for improved turf interaction and speed retention.
HiBore Crown - The redesigned HiBore Crown enables a lower CG position, promoting that ideal low spin, high launch ball flight.
High Strength Variable Face - Constructed using high strength steel, the variable face insert provides higher COR over a larger impact area leading to increased ball speeds and distance.
Features & Specification
- Loft / Dexterity 2H 16° RH / 3H 19° RH/LH / 4H 22° RH/LH
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Miyazaki C. KUA 60 / A, R, S)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Lamkin Black/Grey 360)
- Headcover Included
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.