Callaway Rogue 20 Steel Irons
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Rogue Irons (7 Clubs)
IT'S TIME TO GO ROGUE! - This Is How Distance Should Feel
Callaway Rogue Irons offer the best combination of distance, accuracy and playability ever in a Callaway iron. This has been acheived with Callaway's 360 face Cup and VFT Multi-Material construction with Urethane Microspheres.
In order to make a fast faced distance iron, the club face needs to be thin, however a thin face can cause excesive vibration at impact, resulting in a harsh sound and feel. You can reduce this by placing a soft material behind the face, but this can alos compromise distance.
Callaway's design team had the sole mission to fins a material that could be used and would not compromise any of these factors. This lead them to discover a specially formulated Urethane material infused with thousands of miniscule microspheres. These microspheres flatten under pressure, allowing the urethane to behave in a porous manner, this will allow it to compress and give with relative ease.
The inner workings of Rogue Irons is like nothing Callaway have ever offered, it's a case of what's on the inside that counts and this is what is driving these irons to feel incredibly soft with long distance combined.
Features & Benefits
- 360 Face Cup & VFT Technology
- Tungsten Weighting for Optimal Flight & Control
- Urethane Microspheres for Phenomenal Sound & Feel
- Available In RH & LH (4-PW, 5-SW, 5-PW+AW - 7 Clubs)
- Standard Steel Shaft - True Temper XP 95 Stepless
- Regular & Stiff
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another iron set or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.