Callaway X Forged Steel Utility Iron
- Free UK Delivery*
- Forged Cup Face Design
- Callaway Authorised Internet Retailer
The new X Forged Utility Iron is packed with Callaway's best technologies in a confidence-inspiring, hollow body construction. Built for better players who want a new trusted go-to club. If you’re looking for a high technology alternative to hybrids or long irons, these are it.
- High Ball Speeds - Callaway A.I.-designed Flash Face Cup creates a sophisticated face architecture, so we can create high ball speeds with outstanding spin robustness.
- Extremely Soft Feel - Forged 1025 mild carbon steel and hollow body construction combine with our proprietary urethane microspheres to create pure feel.
- Enhanced Launch And Control - Our external MIM’d tungsten weighting allows us to precisely locate the CG position for optimal trajectory and launch. A longer blade length and a wider sole versus a traditional long iron provide forgiveness and control.
- #2 - 18° - RH / LH
- #3 - 21° - RH / LH
- #4 - 24° - RH / LH
- Shaft - Project X U 105
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.