Callaway Womens Big Bertha Reva Golf Hybrid
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Headcover Included
Distance Any Way You Swing It
The new Big Bertha REVA Hybrid is built for women who want to unlock their innerdistance with a total forgiveness package. This is Callaways easiest to launch women’s hybrid, with a larger head volume that’s designed to help you get rid of the big miss that spins off line.
- Designed For Women To Unlock Your Inner Distance - Callaway looked extensively at player performance data to build hybrids that create the most distance. The lofts, swingweights, and shafts are optimized to help you hit the ball a lot farther.
- Fast Ball Speeds From Flash Face SS21 - Fast ball speeds across an expansive area in each model and loft, with our advanced A.I. designed Flash Face. So you’ll hit it long, even if you miss the center of the face at impact.
- Straighter Ball Flight From Increased Offset - They added more offset to help reduce your slice or big miss. This increased offset helps to promote a straighter ball flight for more distance.
- Enhanced Launch and Trajectory Control From Dual MIM’ed Tungsten Weighting - Optimized CG for launch and stability from precisely shaped dual MIM’ed tungsten weight.
- Increased Ball Speed And Easy Launch - Fast ball speed from two internal Jailbreak bars that connect the sole and crown, so the face can take on more of the load at impact. And to create higher MOI in a forgiving shape, Callaway used a significantly lighter carbon crown so we can redistribute weight.
- Premium Components Package
Features a completely new RCH shaft, designed by Callaway to specifically increase your swing speed, along with a premium Lamkin ST Grip.
Features & Specifications
- Loft Options: 4H 24°, 5H 27°, 6H 30°, 7H 33° and , 8H 36° (No LH for 7H and 8H models)
- Premium Callaway RCH Womens HYB Graphite Shaft
- Premium Lamkin Comfort ST Soft Grip
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.