Callaway Rogue 20 Golf Driver - Limited Stock Only
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Headcover and Tool Included
TO SEPARATE FROM THE PACK, YOU NEED TO GO, ROGUE,
The Callaway Rogue Driver is more powerful and more forgiving, delivering fast ball speeds, low spin and forgiveness, all in a better players driver.
This driver has been designed to deliver launch conditions that will appeal to tour professionals, yet so easy to hit many amateurs will want to put this driver in play.
The Jailbreak Effect = Speed And Distance
- The high-level performance this driver will provide starts from Callaway's unique patented Jailbreak technology, which drastically changes how the head behaves at impact. In the Rogue Driver, new hourglass-shaped titanium Jailbreak bars, save 3 grams in weight without affecting their effectiveness at stiffening the crown and sole of the club. This allows the ultra-thin face to take on more impact-load, promoting more ball speed.
- Callaway Rogue incorporates a new and better version of the X- Face VFT technology. This will promote more ball speed on off-centre strikes. This combined with the speed-enhancing benefits of Jailbreak, gives you the "Jailbreak Effect"
Interchangeable Weights For Spin and Launch Control
- There are 2 interchangeable weights that feature in the Rogue Driver, 2g and 14g in the front and back of the sole, allow you to adjust spin-rate +300rpm. Positioning the heavier weight forward helps lower spin rate, positioning it in the back, increases spin, launch angle and MOI to increase forgiveness and higher launch.
Standard Club Specifications
- Standard Shaft Options - Aldila Synergy 50 and Project X EvenFlow 60
- Grip - Golf Pride Multi Compound
The Callaway Rogue Driver offers you a choice of 2 standard fitted shaft options, and it can be difficult to know when choosing, which shaft will be best suited for your game, so here is a little bit of advice from us here, at The Golf Shop Online.
- The Aldila Synergy 50 - Is the lightest shaft option, and is best suited for players with a slower swing speed. It has a Mid Torque and Mid Kick-point. The flight you can expect from this shaft will promote a Mid to High Launch.