Callaway Rogue 20 Golf Driver - Limited Stock Only
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Headcover and Tool Included
TO SEPARATE FROM THE PACK, YOU NEED TO GO ROGUE
The Callaway Rogue Driver is more powerful and more forgiving, delivering fast ball speeds, low spin and forgiveness, all in a better players driver.
This driver has been designed to deliver launch conditions that will appeal to tour professionals, yet so easy to hit many amateurs will want to put this driver in play.
The Jailbreak Effect = Speed And Distance
- The high level performance this driver will provide, starts from Callaway's unique patented Jailbreak technology, which drastcially changes how the head behaves at impact. In the Rogue Driver, new hourglass shaped titanium Jailbreak bars, save 3 grams in weight without affecting their effectiveness at stiffining the crown and sole of the club. This allows the ultra thin face to take on more impact-load , promoting more ball speed.
- Callaway Rogue incorporates a new and better version of the X- Face VFT technology. This will promote more ball speed on of-center strikes. This combined with the speed enhancing benefits of Jailbreak, gives you the "Jailbreak Effect"
Interchangeable Weights For Spin and Launch Control
- There are 2 interchangeable weights that feature in the Rogue Driver, 2g and 14g in the front and back of the sole, allow you to adjust spin rate +300rpm. Positioning the heavier weight forward helps lower spin rate, positioning it in the back, increases spin, launch angle and MOI to increase forgiveness and higher launch.
Standard Club Specifications
- Standard Shaft Options - Aldila Synergy 50 and Project X EvenFlow 60
- Grip - Golf Pride Multi Compound
The Callaway Rogue Driver offers you a choice of 2 standard fitted shaft options, and it can be difficult to know when choosing, which shaft will be best suited for your game, so here is a little bit of advice from us here, at The Golf Shop Online.
- The Aldila Synergy 50 - Is the lighetest shaft option, and is best suited for the players with a slower swing speed. It has a Mid Torque and Mid Kickpoint. The flight you can expect from this shaft will promote a Mid to High Launch.
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.