Callaway Mens Box Jacquard Golf Polo Shirt
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full Manufacture Warranty
Callaway mens jacquard polo is a printed golf polo with 3 button placket. The polo features Opti-dri technology which moves moisture away from your body helping to keep you cool and comfortable out on the golf course. It also blocks harmful sun rays from your skin on those hot days. There is a Callaway tour logo on the wearers right sleeve of this polo and it is available in five colour options.
- UV Block - This polo will keep your skin safe from the suns harmful rays.
- Opti Dri Technology - This garment transfer moisture away from the body to keep you cool and dry.
- Swing Tech technology - providing noticeably less restriction and more stretch to maximise your range of motion.
- Jacquard print short sleeve polo
- 3 Button Placket
- Callaway Tour logo on the wearers right sleeve
- 100% Polyester
- Opti-Dri Technology
- UV Block Technology
- Caviar - CGKF80U1-002
- Medieval Blue - CGKF80U1-478
- Spring Break - CGKF80U1-983
- Red Velvet - CGKF80U1-610 (Available from mid August)
- Grey Blue - CGKF80U1-490 (Available from mid August)
This New Box Jacquard Golf Polo Shirt looks great with the Blocked Technical Golf Base Layer. Click here for more details.
View our full range of Callaway Golf Clothing
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate