Callaway Mack Daddy CB Golf Wedge
- Authorised Callaway Online Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- New In
- Steel Shaft
The new Mack Daddy CB is a cavity back design wedge built to take the guess work out of your short game. It features enhanced forgiveness, greater control, and tons of spin for more consistency around the green.
Features and Benefits
- Seamless Transition From Cavity Back Irons - You'll have the confidence of an iron with the control of a wedge, thanks to the deep cavity back, slightly larger head and thicker topline.
- Player Friendly Sole Grinds - Two sole grind options for better consistency. A full sole in the lower lofts creates easy, iron-like turf interaction. The modified W Grind in mid and higher lofts enhances bounce for more forgiveness out of bunkers and thick rough.
- Aggressive Spin and Enhanced Control - Our proprietary JAWS groove delivers precise edge sharpness on every groove, for maximum grip and spin from all types of lies.
- Premium Shafts & Grips - Available in a high-performance KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 105 steel shaft. We partnered with Golf Pride to offer an all-new SG-1 short game grip for enhanced control.
We believe you'll like this new wedge so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your wedge for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another wedge or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.