Callaway Epic 21 Max Mens Driver
- Authorised Online Retailer
- Custom Fit Options
Epic ball speeds start with Callaway's new A.I.-designed Jailbreak Speed Frame. Previous Jailbreak architectures stiffened the body in the vertical direction. By applying Artificial Intelligence, this new structure is designed to enhance horizontal and torsional stability to promote an increase in ball speeds across the face.
Callaway's A.I.-designed Flash Face is specifically engineered to optimize the Jailbreak Speed Frame, promoting fast speeds across a more expansive area. Each face and each head geometry are uniquely enhanced in Epic MAX, while the super strength titanium promotes maximum speed, forgiveness and spin robustness.
Callaway's Most Forgiving Epic Ever - Epic MAX creates exceptionally high forgiveness, starting with a lighter, stronger Triaxial Carbon material that saves over 19 grams of weight vs. titanium. Our engineers have redistributed that saved weight to promote high launch and more forgiveness. This driver delivers an exceptional combination of a deep CG, draw bias and higher MOI to promote a tighter downrange dispersion that leads to straighter drives.
More Control From Adjustable Perimeter Weighting - With a 17g sliding rear weight, golfers have extensive adjustability to promote the ball flight that they want to play. Combined with the OptiFit hosel, the Epic MAX provides up to 20 yards of shot shape correction.
- Head Size - 460cc
- Loft Options - 9°, 10.5°, 12° which is fully adjustable and comes supplied with tool
- Standard Shaft Options - Project X Cypher 40 Graphite, Project X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Graphite
- Launch - High
- Spin - Mid
- Flight Bias - Draw CG + Adjustable
- Forgiveness - Max
- Footprint - Large
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.