Callaway Epic 21 Max LS Mens Driver
- Authorised Online Retailer
- Custom Fit Options
MAX ball speeds come from a NEW Jailbreak A.I. Speed Frame that works in combination with the A.I. Designed Flash Face. Callaway engineered all of this distance into a unique driver head that provides enhanced fade bias capabilities, along with Adjustable Perimeter Weighting to fine tune ball flight off the tee. The future of technology and performance for lower spin drivers has arrived in the Epic MAX LS.
Fast Ball Speeds Across A More Expansive Area - Callaway's A.I.-designed Flash Face is specifically engineered to optimize the Jailbreak Speed Frame, promoting fast speeds across a more expansive area. Each face and each head geometry are uniquely enhanced in Epic MAX LS, and the super strength titanium promotes maximum speed, forgiveness and spin robustness.
MAX Forgiveness - Our proprietary Triaxial carbon covers a larger portion of the crown and toe, leading to weight savings of over 13 grams vs. titanium. Callaway engineers have redistributed that saved weight to enhance forgiveness versus previous MAVRIK designs. This driver delivers an exceptional combination of a deep CG and higher MOI to promote a tighter downrange dispersion
Shot Shaping and Control - The MAX LS is the most fade capable driver in the Epic family, and Adjustable Perimeter Weighting provides up to 13 yards of shot shape correction to fine tune ball flight. Combined with ultra-high MOI, the MAX LS provides a unique lower spin option for mid-to low-handicappers.
- Head Size - 460cc
- Loft Options - 9°, 10.5° which is fully adjustable and comes supplied with tool
- Standard Shaft Options - Project X Cypher 40 Graphite, Project X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Graphite
- Launch - Low
- Spin - Low
- Flight Bias - Neutral CG + Adjustable
- Forgiveness - Higher
- Footprint - Large
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.