Callaway Big Bertha BB21 Steel Golf Irons
If you’re looking for more distance, the new Big Bertha B21 Irons are here to give it to you. In fact, Callaway have designed their legendary Big Bertha shaping with a NEW formula for ultimate distance and forgiveness...any way you swing it.
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Full Custom Fit Options Available
- 7 Club Set
- Fast Ball Speeds From The First A.I. Designed Big Bertha Irons - High ball speeds and increased spin robustness from Callaways industry-leading A.I Flash Face Cup. Ball speed is further enhanced by it's 360 Face Cup that flexes and releases at impact.
- Improved Turf Interaction From Legendary Big Bertha Shaping - A club profile that's engineered to give you more confidence over the ball with noticeably wider soles. For easy launch, lower spin and straighter flight, we've added more offset into the head.
- Easy Launch From Our Visible Tungsten Energy Core - Now you can get higher launch conditions through the set. Callaway have added a significant amount of custom tungsten weight, so they can deepen the CG with extraordinary precision while still maintaining high ball speeds.
- Pure Feel From Urethane Microspheres - Patented urethane microspheres comprehensively absorb unwanted vibration for exceptional feel, while also maintaining fast ball speeds.
- Offset - Yes
- Sole Width - Very Wide
- Forgiveness - Very High
- High Launch - Highest
- Standard Shaft - KBS Max CT80 – Steel
- Grip - Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 Soft
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate
Non-UK Customers - Brexit
Currently no decision has been made on what trading agreement will be in place come January, but EU customers looking to return products from January may/will be liable for any duties/tarrifs that have to be paid. If you return an item and have not paid the various costs, these will be deducted or charged before any refund or exchange.