Callaway Apex 21 Steel Golf Irons
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Latest Apex Model
- Custom Fit Only
The new Apex MB Irons are built for the best players in the game. It’s a beautiful classic blade shape with high performance grooves, remarkable feel, and a new weight design.
Features & Benefits...
- Tour Shaping and Design - A classic shape and style, with a traditional, thin topline, refined sole, compact blade length and stunning chrome finish.
- High Performance 20V Grooves - Precision grooves are designed to promote the high level of control and consistent spin that muscleback players expect out of any playing conditions. The 20V grooves also stand out for reducing fliers from the rough to deliver even more control.
- New CG Weighting - Callaway have engineered a new weight in the center of the clubhead. This allows them to precisely dial in swingweights without sacrificing CG location.
- Shaft - True Temper Elevate ETS 95 Steel
- Grip - Golf Pride Z Grip Soft
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another iron set or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.