adidas ZG 21 Mens Golf Shoes
- Authorised Online Retailer
- New Season
- 1 year warranty
- Colour Options
Step out in the latest Golf Shoe range from adidas. The lightweight, low profile of the adidas ZG21 Golf Shoes provides a solid foundation for every drive. A hybrid Lightstrike and Boost midsole is super light and charges each step with energy. The waterproof upper keeps feet dry through wet conditions.
This product is made with recycled content as part of our ambition to end plastic waste. 20% of pieces used to make the upper are made with minimum 50% recycled content.
- Waterproof Sprintskin synthetic upper - keeps your feet dry in wet conditions
- SPRINTSKIN™ upper - a revolutionary laminated package for incredible support and reduced weight
- Lightweight TPU outsole - lightweight TPU outsole offers the best balance between high speed and traction
- BOOST™ - their most responsive cushioning ever. The more energy you give, the more you get!
- BOOST™ - energy returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- ThinTech Golf Cleat - for ultimate traction and grip on multiple surfaces. Low profile and green friendly
- Laced Closure
- Black / Dark Silver / Grey Five
- White / Dark Silver / Grey Five
- White / Acid Yellow / Blue Oxide
View our full range of adidas Golf Shoes
adidas shoes are covered with a 1 year warranty on manufacturing shoe defects. Any of the waterproof golf shoes are also covered with a 1 year waterproof guarantee. adidas would look to replace the shoe where possible like for like however in some circumstances a credit will be issued. For all warranty claims proof of purchase is required. adidas golf shoes are made specifically for performance on the golf course.
HOW TO MEASURE
Follow these easy steps to get the right size. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
- Step on a piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- Mark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For tight fit, go one size down.
- For loose fit, go one size up.