Ping Putters News, Advide and Buyers Guide
PING putters are very popular in the world of golf due to its meticulous finish and high end stylish look. As a matter of fact, Ping putters have won a lot of US PGA Tour competitions amongst any other brand and produced the classic Anser putter that has been reproduced over the years is still getting stronger.
This American brand is one of the largest manufacturers of golf products today and undoubtedly revolutionized the golf club designs and materials. Initiated by Karsten Solheim, who named this line of golf clubs after the sound made by the ball when struck by a metal, created a significant level of competition amongst other top golf putter brands.
New 2016 PING Vault Putters
PING Scottsdale TR Adjustable Patterns sizes vary from 31” to 38” and create a longer more stable play.
Available in 8 designs:
• Tom Cat S with a slight arc and a thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) insert
• Shea H. 365 g with strong arc and a conventional putter type
• ZB S. 350 g with strong arc and a conventional putter type
• B60. 345 g with slight arc and a mid-length putter type
• Tatum. 345 g no arc (straight) and a conventional putter type
• Anser 2. 350 g with slight arc and a conventional putter type
• Shea. 355 g with slight arc and a conventional putter type
• Ping Scottsdale TR Golf Putter is remarkable with its 2 Mallet design and is being looked after by professional golfers and collectors. Available in 2 models:Senita and Gray Hawk
- Ping Serene Ladies Craz-E Too Putter is part of the Serene range of putters together with Anser 2, B60 and Shea models
- Ping Anser Milled Series has been attempted to be copied by different golf brands because of its perfect design and stroke feel. This is said to be the most influential type of golf putter known today and succeeded in being noted to have the most professional golf wins. You’ll be able to select from the different Ping putters offered in reasonable prices online. Ping putters are the favorite choice of amateurs and professional golfers because of its quality consistency and outstanding designs.
- Ping Cadence Ketsch Putters Precision-milled at PING in Phoenix, Arizona., the Ketsch offers unprecedented distance control, extreme forgiveness, and accurate alignment. Variable-depth grooves equalise ball speeds across the face, an innovation called True Roll (TR) Technology. A captured appearance at address inspires confidence, and contrasting sight lines simplify alignment. A 17-4 stainless steel sole weight creates a high MOI.The Ketsch stands out for the captured look it provides with the ball at address, inspiring confidence and promoting a consistent stroke, the #1 key to holing more putts. Three white, contrasting sight lines extend from the lead edge of the matte-black crown to make aiming easy. A 17-4 stainless steel sole weight in the aluminium head, precision-milled at PING, creates a high MOI for elevating forgiveness to improve accuracy.