Mizuno Drivers News, Advice and Buyers Guide
HOT and Gorgeous Drivers From Mizuno. Mizuno Golf has always been known for their classic good looking irons. These past years, they have produced some of the most gorgeous drivers in the market. This year is no exception. The new 2013 Mizuno golf drivers are now available and are at great prices.
For 2013, Mizuno Golf unveils the JPX 825™ Driver and the MP 650 Driver.
- The Mizuno JPX 825 Driver delivers not only in looks but also in feel, sound and performance. It is a handicapper's golf club that launches the ball solidly in a high trajectory in a fairly consistent manner regardless of where the ball is hit along the clubface.
- Constructed in a process consisting of no less than 5 Titanium pieces, the variation in construction which Mizuno calls the UDS (Ultimate Dynamic Stability) system allows for the placement of specific weight distribution throughout the clubhead.
- The crown itself has been thinned down to a mere 0.5 mm, allowing much of the weight to be moved to the back for a more balanced head that stabilizes the clubface. UDS combined with the multi-thickness designed clubface in the Hot Metal CORTECH process that delivers extremely high ball speeds allows the golfer to launch the ball confidently in a high trajectory with minimal spin for a longer, straighter shot.
- The JPX 825™ comes in an all-black glossy finish that looks mean and HOT, proclaiming a statement through its looks alone. Available with Graphite shafts, its black IP face addresses the ball squarely, while Mizuno's HIT (Harmonic Impact Technology) delivers a highly tuned sound upon impact.
- These two technologies gives the driver the capacity to maximize distance and forgiveness without sacrificing any of the club's look, feel or sound.
- The JPX 825 Ladies version is also available
- The MP 650 is a driver designed specifically for the tour. Its clubhead size and shape, shaft and design specifications and all its technology is aimed at giving the better player an advantage in performance.
- Golfers wanting to try this driver must bring their "A" swing in order to appreciate its mid-trajectory, low spin yet penetrating launch off the tee.
- The Mizuno MP 650 driver has 2 internal weights located at the back of the clubhead that allows the player maximum feel of the shot upon impact.
- It gives him the capacity to work the ball and shape his shots for the ultimate experience in control without compromising balance and stability.
- Constructed in the latest 5-Piece Construction Technology and equipped with the multi-thickness CORTECH designed clubface, the pear-shaped clubhead is designed with a slightly open bias at address which reduces much of the strong player's tendency to draw the ball. Players with neutral swings should find it easy to produce the floating high fade that makes the ball easier to control down the fairway.
- Available in 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 12 degree lofts, this club comes equipped with standard regular, stiff and X Fujikura Orochi Red Eye shafts but is designed to fit any of the preferred custom shafts in the market.