Titleist U-500 Utility Golf Iron
- Authorised Online Titleist Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Full Custom Options Available
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Project X HZRDUS SMOKE Black 90 Graphite)
The Utility that players CRAVE!
More distance than a standard iron, less spin than a hybrid. U•500 and U•510 are called Utility Irons for a reason. These clubs are designed to expand your shot options at the top end of the bag. U-Series Utility Irons are about delivering that one shot you need precisely when you need it.
U-500 THE PLAYERS UTILITY IRON
The Titleist U-500 Utility Iron is designed for the game you play. Extremely versatile, low loft utility iron designed for superior shot-making.
Easy Distance For All Players
U•Series Utility Irons put an end to the nerves that normally accompany a long-iron shot. The U-500 features a high-density tungsten weighting to control CG and produce consistent, easy-launching power.
Features & Benefits
- Greater balance through strategic high-density tungsten weighting
- Maximum speed from a super-thin forged SUP-10 L-Face insert
- Player’s shape and sightlines
- Loft Options: 2i (17°), 3i (20°), 4i (23°)
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Project X HZRDUS SMOKE Black 90)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Golf Pride Tour Velvet)
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.