Titleist TSi2 Golf Hybrid
- Authorised Online Titleist Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Headcover Included
For players with a sweeping delivery seeking a forgiving long iron replacement. Features headweight adjustability and a SureFit hosel for dialed-in shots that launch high and land soft.
The Titleist TSi2 Hybrid is a forgiving long-iron replacement designed to maximise performance from a longer, sweeping swing.
- Thin, Fast Face - From the Carpenter 455 forged face, comes the fastest hybrid face Titleist has ever made that delivers faster ball speeds and increased forgiveness.
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability - TSi2 hybrids feature Titleist’s patented SureFit hosel with 16 independent loft and lie settings, plus headweight adjustability to create a more consistent and optimised ball flight through precision fitting.
- Optimised Weight Distribution - The crown and face thicknesses create a lower CG for higher launch and lower spin. The resulting increase in MOI creates a powerful combination of speed and stability.
- Shape - New Streamlined Shape
- Face - Thinner, Faster Face
- Adjustable Hosel - SureFit Hosel (Tool Not Included)
- Loft Options: 18°, 21°, 24°
- Mitsubishi KURO KAGE™ Black DC 5G HY
- Mitsubishi TENSEI™ AV RAW Blue HY
- HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX HYB
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another hybrid or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.