Titleist TS2 Golf Hybrid - Pre-Order
- Authorised Online Titleist Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Headcover Included
For players with moderate swing speeds seeking an ultra-lightweight configuration to help maximise distance. Features a larger, lightweight design paired with a deep and low CG for high launch with enhanced speed and stability across the face.
- Ultra-Lightweight Distance...
- Ultra-Lightweight Design - From clubhead to grip, TSi1 has been strategically engineered and weighted to deliver maximum launch and distance at moderate swing speeds.
- Optimised Weight Distribution - TSi1’s deep CG locations have been optimised to generate the launch and spin needed by moderate speed players to carry the ball farther, while maximising off-centre ball speed through high MOI properties.
- Streamlined Shape - The aerodynamic designs reduce drag, allowing golfers to swing even faster for increased clubhead speed and more distance.
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability - Titleist’s patented SureFit Hosel, featuring 16 independent loft and lie settings, provides additional ball flight optimisation through precision fitting.
- Aldila Ascent Featured Shaft - ASCENT™ Ultralight Hybrids feature FlyDrive™ Technology and integrate it into high performance ultralight hybrids that are designed to launch high with mid-high spin.
- Shape - New Streamlined Shape
- FaceThinner, Faster Face
- Adjustable Hosel - SureFit Hosel (Tool Not Included)
- Loft Options: 20°, 23°, 26°, 29°
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.