Titleist TS1 Driver - TS (Titleist Speed)
- Titleist Authorised Internet Retailer
- Modern 460cc Head Shape
- Headcover & Adjustable Tool Wrench Included
A new addition from Titleist, the TS1 is an ultra-lightweight model aimed at golfers with moderate swing speeds seeking explosive ball speed and distance gains.
Featuring the power of TS design – strategically trimmed to weigh in at an incredibly light 275 grams – the TS1 Driver is designed to maximise moderate swing speeds.
Titleist TS1 Driver Features & Benefits
- Titleist Speed Chasis - Titleist's new speed chassis in the TS Drivers, is the result of a two-year mission to deconstruct the driver and then focus on designing greater speed into every detail and aspect. TS1 brings you the future of Titleist Speed to your game.
- Ultra-Thin Titanium Crown - The Thinnest titanium crown in the game, allows the weight to be shifted, lower and deeper.
- Thinner, Faster Face - A variable thickness face delivers faster balls speeds and increased forgiveness
- New Streamlined Shape - Reduces the drag by 20% and increases clubhead speed for more distance
- Optimised Weight Distribution - Refined crown and face thickness, creates Titleist's lowest ever CG for higher launch and lower spin
- SureShot Hosel - Fully adjustable with 16 unique lofts and lie angle combinations with a loft range from 9.5°, 10.5° and 12.5°.
Standard Shaft Options For The TS1 Driver
- Mitsubishi Fubuki MV (L, A, R, S)
- Fujikura Air Speeder (L, A, R, S)
The Titleist TS1 Driver is available to fully custom fit, see out custom fitting options tab for the full selection of options and upcharge costs for certain shaft/grip options. We recommend that you get fitted by a PGA Professional or seek advice from our professional staff.