Titleist T100S Steel Golf Irons - Forged to suit the player’s eye. T100•S inspires daring, imaginative play with enhanced distance, Tour-level shaping and signature Titleist feel
- Authorised Online Titleist Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- New T100S Irons
- 2° Stonger Lofts
- 7 Club Set 4 - PW
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Project X LZ 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5)
- Full Custom Options Available
STRIKE FROM FURTHER!
The Titleist T100S Irons is a fully forged construction that has been made with 2° stronger lofts than the T100 Irons. This has been done to create a solid more consistently controllable club, that will provide the exact performance and greater distance that the better players demand. The T100S Irons have been made to give the better players the distance and control they need to score lower!
T100S irons utilise high quality, high-density tungsten in the heel and toe of the mid to long irons to control CG and create the perfect progression. The co-forging process fuses the tungsten inside the head to produce the most stable, solid feel possible.
Faster, Smoother Turf Interaction
During testing, the Titleist Tour Pros were blown away by how fast and clean the T100S moves through the turf. With more camber and an improved, blended pre-wear design the T100S sole is the perfect example of how Titleist elicits better performance from every detail.
- 3i - 19°
- 4i - 22°
- 5i - 25°
- 6i - 28°
- 7i - 32°
- 8i - 36°
- 9i - 40°
- PW - 44°
- GW - 48°
Features & Benefits
- Forged Iron
- Tour Level Shape and Feel
- 2° Stronger Loft (Compared with T100 Irons)
- High-Density Tungsten in the Heel and Toe (Controlling the CG)
- Standard Fitted Steel Shaft (Project X LZ 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5)
- Standard Fitted Grip (Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 White)
- Full Custom Options Available (See custom options tab)
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.