Titleist Pro V1X High Numbers Golf Balls
- Authorised Online Titleist Partner
- Latest 2021 Generation
- Number #1 Ball in Golf just got better
- Multi-Buy Options
Fast, high flight, and spin when and where you want it. Pro V1x High Numbered Golf Balls are our highest flying golf ball designed with an improved dual core, faster high flex casing, softer urethane cover, and new aerodynamics.
- Relative to Pro V1, Pro V1x will fly higher, spin more on all shots, and have a firmer overall feel.
- For all golfers who prioritize performance, and need or want higher flight and spin.
For golfers looking to shoot their best scores, the New Titleist Pro V1x golf ball provides total performance from tee to green with high trajectory and softer feel.
- Longer Distance with Consistent Flight
- Low Long Game Spin and High Trajectory
- Increased Drop-and-Stop Short Game Control
- Softer Feel
Multi-Component Technology with Performance Benefits
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Dual Core Increases Distance
- Faster Casing Layer Adds Speed and Lowers Long Game Spin
- New, Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover Increases Greenside Spin
- New Spherically-tiled 348 Tetrahedral Dimple Design Delivers High and Consistent Flight
- Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover System
- Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Dual Core
- New Spherically-Tiled 348 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
View our full range of Titleist Golf Balls
WHENEVER talking and reviewing balls. I am always astonished by the number of players who seem surprised that there is any difference between balls. They think a ball is a ball. But it isn't!
If you go through the online questions below using the Titleist Golf Ball Selector, you'll be given a recommended and suggested ball model that best matches the game.
When you play a ball that is property fitted for your game, your shot execution will improve, and consequentty, you should lower your score.
The Golf Ball Fitting process is best conducted from green- to-tee, starting with scoring shots, because most scoring opportunities are created by shots to the green. You follow a very simple and short questionnaire. where you have to decide if you need a better long or short game to lower your scores, and whether you normally hit a miss your target etc.
A selection of balls most appropriate to your reguirements is then suggested, along with an explanation of spin and how it works in relation to those balls.