TaylorMade 2021 Hi-Toe Raw Big Foot Golf Wedge
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- As Used On Tour
The Next Shape of RAW Performance
Two proven TaylorMade technologies have merged into a single new design. Introducing Hi-Toe RAW Big Foot, combining the full-face scoring lines and expanded toe area of Hi-Toe with RAW Face Technology. This unique wedge is designed?for increased spin, precision and feel?whether you’re taking full swings on your approach or playing finesse shots around the green.
CONSISTENT SPIN IN ALL CONDITIONS - The face of Hi-Toe RAW Big Foot features ZTP RAW Groove Design, engineered for more greenside spin, especially in wet conditions, with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves in the face.
CONTROL & VARIETY - The Hi-Toe design produces a higher center of gravity that’s engineered for a lower launch and more spin, delivering even better control and spin properties on full swings. The larger face area allows for added creativity on?various lies around the green.
FORGIVING SOLE GRIND - The Big Foot asymmetric C-Grind sole is flatter and wider at 32mm. This high bounce design is engineered for dig-resistance and improved performance from the deep rough or sand. Full-face scoring lines promote?consistent ball contact on strikes across the face.
RAW Face Technology designed for increased spin and feel with sharper, narrower and deeper grooves in the face, as well as laser etched precision. The face rusts* over time, preserving spin properties and providing the time-honored look preferred by many Tour professionals.* Extent and speed of club face rusting may vary.
Milled Grind ensure precision where it matters most. The process maximizes consistency when crafting each sole for repeatable performance and turf interaction.?
Full Face Scoring Lines - Designed to encourage consistent ball contact out of the deep rough and increase spin on off-center strikes.
Thick-Thin Design - A thinner topline along with additional mass redistributed nearer to the top of the spine allows engineers to optimize CG location for precise flight and enhanced feel.
New Aged Copper Finish - A slightly tarnished look delivers classic timeworn aesthetics that will change and evolve over time.
- Standard Grip - Crossline 360 Black/Red
- Standard Fitted Shaft - KBS Hi Rev 115
We believe you'll like this new wedge so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your wedge for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another wedge or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.