TaylorMade SIM MAX Golf Fairway Wood
- Authorised Online TaylorMade Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- NEW SIM MAX Fairway Wood V-Steel Re-Invented
- Headcover Included
TaylorMade SIM Max Fairway Wood - V-STEEL RE-INVENTED
A Multi-Material Fairway Wood, the TaylorMade SIM MAX is constructed with a carbon crown and steel body all packed into a 185cc head. The weight has been positioned precisely for ultra-low CG, giving you explosive distance, high launch and low spin!
TWIST FACE IS BACK...
The revolutionary Twist Face technology continues in the design for the TaylorMade SIM range. The corrective face angles are designed to overcome inherent shot tendencies on miss-hits to produce straighter flighted shots.
C300 Ultra Strong Steel Face
The C300 ultra-strong steel used in the face design allows for a faster face that is unprecedented in performance for a TaylorMade Titanium Fairway Wood, for explosive SPEED!
V-STEEL Sole Design
The V-Steel Sole is a TaylorMade classic, designed to improve turf interaction through reduced friction that provides additional versatility when playing from tight or difficult lies.
Specially designed for the TaylorMade SIM the new next-gen speed pocket enhances sole flexibility for an adjustable fairway wood. This is designed to create additional ball speed and forgiveness on low face miss-hits.
Specifications & Features
- Loft / Dexterity - 3 Rocket (14° RH Only) 3 Wood (15° RH/LH) 5 Wood (18° RH/LH) 7 Wood (21° RH/LH) 9 Wood (24° RH Only)
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Fujikura Ventus Blue or Red)
- Standard Fitted Grip (TaylorMade Golf Pride Z-Grip Black Gray)
- Headcover Included
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate