Sun Mountain Speed Cart GX Golf Push Trolley
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full Manufacture Warranty
The Speed Cartpush trolley is one of the most revolutionary products in golf. Prior to Speed Cart’s introduction in 1999, the three-wheeled, ergonomically efficient, folding push carts did not exist in the marketplace. Through the years, Sun Mountain updated Speed Cart numerous times. Speed Cart GX is the latest generation in a rich history. Available in two colours, theres an Accessories tray which includes a scorecard holder, padded valuables tray & mobile phone holder. The fold down system design folds in seconds and fits easily into a car boot.
- Accessories tray includes scorecard holder, padded valuables tray & mobile phone holder
- Sealed precision ball bearings ensure an easy roll and are maintenance free
- The patented fold - down design folds in seconds and fits easily into car boot
- Improved upper bag bracket which fits stand bag leg mechanisms
- Upper & lower brackets include bungee cords to secure bag
- The E-Z Latch System simplifies folding and unfolding the cart
- Cart folds down with bag attached for easy, compact storage
- Built on accessory knob for NEW accessory range
- The umbrella mount secures an open umbrella
- Umbrella straps store a closed umbrella
- Weight: 7.8 kgs
- Folded: W 94cms, H 41cms D 33cms
- Adjustable drink holder
- Updated mesh basket
- Handle - mounted parking brake
- Ergonomic and adjustable handle
- Black - 651323930514
- Silver - 651323930507
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate