Powakaddy X-Lite Edition Cart Bag
- New Season 2020 Design
- Official UK Powakaddy Online Retailer
- Great Value For Money
- 2 Colour Options
The new PowaKaddy X-Lite Bag provides excellent club organisation with 14-way individual dividers. It’s the perfect lightweight all-rounder giving exceptional value for money.
Featuring a lightweight construction in a stylish design it has a total of 7 pockets to help store all your essential equipment and accessories.
This includes 2 full-length apparel pockets, drink cooler pocket as well as the PowaKaddy anti-twist Key-Lock base to stop your bag from twisting and PowaKaddy’s unique lift handle for easier handling.
- 14 Individual dividers with Easy Lift Handle - Gives excellent protection for your shafts and keeps your bag organised.
- External umbrella Loop - Easy and quick access to your umbrella during rain showers.
- 2 large apparel pockets to store your waterproofs and jackets.
- Valuable storage pocket with soft lining.
- Easily accessible carry handles - Ideal for lifting from your car to your trolley.
- Quick fixing rain hood - Easy to attach to your bag when the rain comes.
- PowaKaddy Key lock system on the base ( Helps to stop any bag movements when on a golf trolley)
- Anti-wear patch on rear of bag.
- Towel Holder.
- 7 storage pockets in total.
- Weight 2.2Kg.
- Black/Yellow - 02030-01-01
- Black / Red - 02030-02-01
The manufacturer's warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK at their own cost for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Make sure you register your product with Powakaddy for warranty purposes.
Non-UK and EIRE Customers will not be able to register as warranties are only UK based, so you can not take advantage of the extra term lithium warranty.
Please be aware we do not sell Powakaddy directly to European Golf Retailers.
“All PowaKaddy trademarks and logos are the intellectual property of PowaKaddy International Limited”
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate