Powakaddy DLX Lite Edition Cart Bag
- FREE UK Delivery*
- Official UK Powakaddy Online Retailer
- New Season 2020 Design
- 3 Colour Options
The new PowaKaddy DLX-Lite bag has been designed with a modern sleek design incorporating a new 14-way divider with designated divider for putters with larger size grips.
It is an extremely well-designed mid-priced bag offering exceptional value with its 11 storage pockets as well as the PowaKaddy key lock Key-Lock anti-twist system to stop your bag from twisting on the trolley.
The durable nylon construction makes it a lighter option and has plenty of space for all your golfing gear as well as a pocket to protect your valuables.
- 14 Individual dividers with Powakaddy Lift Handle - Gives excellent protection for your shafts whilst keeping your clubs organised and oversized grip to make handling your bag easier.
- External umbrella bay - Easy and quick access to your umbrella during rain showers.
- Divider top with oversized integrated putter bay - The designated putter divider allows for oversized putter grips.
- 2 large full-length apparel pockets - Large storage space for your golfing apparel.
- Insulated Cooler pocket - Keep your drinks and food cool.
- Large storage pocket - Store all of your golf balls and golfing accessories.
- 11 storage pockets in total
- The Powakaddy key lock system on the base - Stops lateral movement of your bag when used with a PowaKaddy electric cart.
- Easily accessible carry handles - Ideal for lifting from your car to your trolley.
- Anti-wear patch on rear of the bag - Stops any wear to the main bag when used over rough terrain.
- Quick-release strap - Carry strap easily removed when not in use.
- Quick fixing rain hood - Easy to attach to your golf bag to keep your clubs dry when the rain comes.
- Weight - 2.7Kg.
- Black/Titanium/Red - 02031-04-01
- Black/Titanium/Silver - 02031-03-01
- Black/Titanium/Blue - 02031-02-01
- Black/Titanium/Yellow - 02031-01-01
The manufacturer's warranty covers purchases within the UK & Ireland. Customers outside the UK & Ireland will need to return their item to the UK at their own cost for repairs & service covered by the manufacturer's warranty. Make sure you register your product with Powakaddy for warranty purposes.
Non-UK and EIRE Customers will not be able to register as warranties are only UK based, so you can not take advantage of the extra term lithium warranty.
Please be aware we do not sell Powakaddy directly to European Golf Retailers.
“All PowaKaddy trademarks and logos are the intellectual property of PowaKaddy International Limited”
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate
Non-UK Customers - Brexit
Currently no decision has been made on what trading agreement will be in place come January, but EU customers looking to return products from January may/will be liable for any duties/tarrifs that have to be paid. If you return an item and have not paid the various costs, these will be deducted or charged before any refund or exchange.