Odyssey TEN Triple Track S Putter - Pre Order
- Authortised Online Retailer
- Full Warranty
- New Model
The Ten Triple Track S is a toe hang mallet best suited for golfers with strokes with moderate face rotation and arc. The Ten is a super high MOI head design with our new Stroke Lab shaft, Microhinge Star insert, and Triple Track technology.
The Odyssey Ten shape is a Tour proven design that puts an emphasis on alignment and high MOI for more confidence and consistency on the greens. The new Tens putters have improved on those two key performance features dramatically. They showcase exceptional alignment systems, our Tour proven, multi-material Stroke Lab shaft, and the Microhinge Star Insert for improved forward roll. The shape of your putter matters, and that’s why we’re bringing out these incredible new Tens.
New Stroke Lab Shaft - Callaway took their proprietary major-winning, multi-material Stroke Lab shaft and made it even better. This new shaft is seven grams lighter overall, it’s stiffer, and it’s more stable to enhance the tempo and consistency in your putting stroke.
Microhinge Star Insert - This high-performance insert is packed with Microhinge technology, promoting immediate forward roll for improved speed and control
- Head Type - Mallet
- Loft - 3°
- Availability - RH / LH
- Standard Length - 33",34" & 35"
- Lie - 70.0°
- Offset - Full Shaft
- Toe Hang - 0°
- Head Weight - 365g
We believe you'll like your Odyssey Putter so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new club for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another putter or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.