Mizuno JPX Fli-Hi Golf Hybrid
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- New updated model.
Introducing the new Precision Hybrid from Mizuno. Packed with technology the JPX Fl-Hi has had a major constructional upgrade from it's predecessor resulting in the departure of the drop down crown to a preferred much lighter, thinner crown. Features a more conventional welded face allowing the use of a thinner stronger face.
Designed to launch the ball high and land soft, the JPX Fli-Hi is designed to slot seamlessly into your iron set, with each Fli-Hi designed to directly replace its corresponding long iron.
- NEW 17-4 STAINLESS STEEL FACE AND 431 BODY - Entirely new construction creates a lighter crown for higher ball flight – with a bendable neck for lie angle adjustment.
- MORE CONSISTENT BALL SPEEDS - A re-engineered Wave Soleplate expands the high ball speed area of the Fli-Hi’s clubface
- MORE RELIABLE DISTANCE GAPS - A deeper centre of gravity than the replaced iron – means more predictable launch, spin and distance gaps.
Club Features & Specifications
- Loft 4H (20°) 5H (22°) 6H (25°) 7H (29°)
- RH Only
- Standard Fitted Shaft - (KBS C-Taper Lite)
- Custom Shaft & Grip Options Available
We believe you'll like this new Hybrid so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Hybrid for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.