Mizuno ST-X Golf Driver
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- New Range
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
- Headcover & Tool Included
Ultra-stable with high draw bias
A draw-biased carbon composite construction aided by a heel side sole weight. Built upon the 2nd generation of Mizuno's Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face – for potent ball speeds and consistent performance over time. Slower swing speeds will benefit from the J-Spec – incorporating an incredibly lightweight 39g MFusion graphite shaft.
"In testing, a lot of our tour players preferred the ST-X over the ST-Z for its deeper shape and slightly smaller profile. I'd recommend starting with an open mind and dropping the ST-X alongside the ST-Z in the address position. For a draw bias driver, it's not going to be what most players expect."
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti Face: As a high strength Beta Ti, SAT2041 maintains its characteristics and resists micro fractures for longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- New Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno's Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
- 'Dense' or solid feedback: The majority of Mizuno's tour players expressed a preference for more dense feedback through impact. Mizuno's engineers spent a year finessing the sound to a more muted, powerful tone.
- Quick Switch Adjustability: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory.
- Optimised Wave Sole Plate: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed – especially low from the clubface.
- X-Axis design for draw bias: Expanded toe located carbon composite window, with heel located sole weight combine to produce a reliable draw bias.
- More compact profile: Slightly deeper back portion and more upright visual lie angle.
Features & Specifications
- RH 10.5° / 12.0°
- 460cc Crown Size
- Standard Fitted Shaft - M Fusion DR 40, PX Riptide CB, Basarra E42
- Adjustable Loft by 4°
- Tool & Headcover Included
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.