Mizuno ST200X Fairway Wood
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- ST200 X FW
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
- Headcover Included
Mizuno ST200X Fairway Wood - TOUR READY . WORLD READY
A larger footprint fairway wood with an extremely lightweight design to encourage a higher flight and draw bias designed to work best with Mizuno’s own Japan specification MFUSION 39g shaft. The ST200X head has its own unique shape, with larger clubface and wider body with more heel mass all working together to encourage a distance-enhancing, high draw flight.
The generous 3 wood boasts a full Ti driver type construction with a high ball speed Beta Rich Ti face. Whilst the 5 and 7 wood both use a steel chassis with multi-thickness Maraging face.
- Full Titanium 3 Wood - Multi thickness, Forged SAT Beta 20141 Ti is incredibly responsive across the clubface and maintains performance for longer (compared to traditional 6-4 Ti)
- MAS1C Maraging Face 5 Wood & 7 Wood - This allows a multi-thickness design, greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds from across the clubface.
- For Mid to Low Swing Speeds - Designed to work in tandem with Mizuno's own MFUSION 39gram graphite shaft to increase clubhead speed and launch angle.
- Wet Weather Score Lines - Full scorelines to maintain adequate spin and ball flight in moist or wet conditions.
- Improved Stability Without Adding Spin - Weight saved from a compacted Wave Sole and variable-thickness graphite crown has been relocated low and deep
Features & Specifications
- 3W 15° / 5W 18° / 7W 21°
- Standard Fitted Shaft (M-FUSION 40 Regular)
- Headcover Included
We believe you'll like this new Fairway so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Fairway for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.