Mizuno ST200G Driver
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- ST200 G Driver
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
- Headcover & Tool Included
Mizuno ST200 - TOUR READY, WORLD READY
The Mizuno ST200 is a Low to mid-spin with Beta rich Ti face Driver. This model is best for high swing speed efficient golfers.
Even faster from the clubface and more reliable from miss-hits with spin rates adjustable anywhere from mid to ultra-low. Built upon a resilient Beta Rich Forged Titanium face that precisely reaches current tournament regulations and maintains its characteristics over time. Sound engineered for an enhanced sense of feedback and control.
17% Stronger Face Material - The ST200 Driver has been made from a multi thickness, Forged SAT Beta 2041 Ti (Titanium) that is incredibly responsive across the clubface and maintains performance for longer (compared to traditional 6-4 Ti).
Tour Ready - The ST200G Driver has had its shape refined by Yoro craftsmen accustomed to special tour requests. A flatter crown and slightly flatter lie angle will appeal to better players.
Ultra Low Spin Option - The ST200G Driver has longer tracks which provide more effective weight movement, allowing mid/low to ultra-low spin positions by adjusting the moveable weight.
Pure at Impact - A collection of structural refinements to achieve a more tour preferred, solid sound at impact. This driver feels and sounds incredibly pure.
Features & Specifications
- 9° RH Only (Adjustable 7° - 11°)
- Moveable Weight Track for adjustable spin positioning
- Standard Fitted Shaft (Diamana M+ 50/60 Red S+ 60 Blue)
- Headcover & Tool Included
- Full Custom Options Available
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.