Mizuno ST-Z Golf Driver
- Authorised Online Mizuno Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- New Range
- Full Custom Options Available (See Custom Options Tab)
- Headcover & Tool Included
Ultra-stable with low spin efficiency
A balanced toe/heel carbon composite construction with deep central back weight – for a spin efficient, straight-line ball flight. Built upon the 2nd generation of Mizuno's Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti face – for potent ball speeds and consistent performance over time.
"The ST-Z's predecessor the ST200 had a reputation for being a straight-line bomber favoured by our longer hitting tour players – and the ST-Z profile is no different. But with a year's extra experience of engineering Forged Beta SAT2041 Ti – we were able to release a little extra ball speed and a much more satisfying experience off the clubface."
- Highly resilient Forged SAT2041 Beta Ti Face: As a high strength Beta Ti, SAT2041 maintains its characteristics and resists micro fractures for longer than the commonly used 6-4 Ti.
- New Multi-thickness CORTECH Face: Refined to maximize the return from Mizuno's Beta Ti face. Ball speeds most noticeably improved low on the clubface.
- 'Dense' or solid feedback: The majority of Mizuno's tour players expressed a preference for more dense feedback through impact. Mizuno's engineers spent a year finessing the sound to a more muted, powerful tone.
- Quick Switch Adjustability: 4 degrees of loft adjustability to fine-tune look and trajectory.
- Optimized Wave Sole Plate: Delivers an additional contribution to ball speed - low from the clubface.
- Z Axis design for straight-line flight: Balanced use of carbon composite on the sole and deep central sole weight are biased towards a straight-line flight and low spin efficiency.
- Wide, low footprint: With neutral visual lie angle.
Features & Specifications
- RH 10.5° / 9.5° LH 9.5° Only
- 460cc Crown Size
- Standard Fitted Shaft - Hzrdus Smoke Blk, PX Riptide CB, Fuji Motore X F3 50 R
- Adjustable Loft by 4°
- Tool & Headcover Included
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email email@example.com to gain authorisation before return.