Galvin Green Windstoppers Advice, News and Buyers Guide
When it comes to top quality Golf outerwear clothing and Windstoppers you will not find a better garment than Galvin Green They are of the highest quality and built to last but have also been designed for maximum comfort when you are on the course.
This season for 2016 we see the introduction of some great new styles which include the following:
Galvin Green Brad
- The Brad is an all new half zip Windstopper jacket made in a soft shell fabric that is extremely lightweight yet very effective at keeping the wind out. Essentials to note, it has a soft collar and elasticated cuffs on the sleeves, with a contrasting colour tone on the front zipper which forms a very smart tri-colour combination which is available in 5 variations.
Galvin Green Brian
- The Brian Jacket is the full zip version of the Brad an unrivalled Windstopper designed to beat the wind. Soft shell fabric & totally breathable this jacket is lightweight & vey flexible. The Brian offers a more tailored fit & is available in 4 contrasting colour schemes.
Galvin Green Bates
- The Bates Windstopper jacket from Galvin Green contains micro-grid air channel’s for a much greater thermal regulation and warmth. A Wind panel covers the zipper and with the soft collar this helps to create a very comfortable garment with excellent breathability
Galvin Green Bolt
- The Bolt Windstopper is a short sleeved half zip jacket again made in soft shell fabric. The garment retains core body heat & temperature against windchill, while remaining exceptionally light soft and very flexible, with excellent breathability. This comes available in 3 colour schemes.
Galvin Green Buzz
- The Buzz is a new look from Galvin Green this year as sleeveless body warmers become ever popular on the golf course now. Windstopper technology and made from soft shell fabric, this can be slipped on & off very easily as temperatures change. extremely light with fantastic breathability. The material around the top of the arms is elasticated for a gentle feel. This comes in just a White or Black colour option.
If you want a waterproof jacket to compliment these windstoppers then we would recommend the Goretex galvin Green Waterproof range