FootJoy Premier Series Packard Mens Golf Shoe
- New Season
- Authorised Online FJ Retailer
- Full back up service and aftercare
- 1 Year Waterproof Warranty
The Packard is a brand new shoe from FJ and sits within their Premier Series. Offering unparalleled performance, comfort and style, this shoe is supercharged to perform! Features a classic style with modern detail.
- Versa-Trax+ Outsole featuring Pulsar Low Profile Cleats by Softspikes
- Dual durometer TPU powered by Estane® TRX, provides enhanced traction on all surfaces
- Modern classic designs featuring Pittard’s leathers
- Ortholite EcoPlush FitBed® for enhanced stability and comfort
- Ultra soft sheepskin leather liner for enhanced feel and durability
- Upper material - Premium Pittards® Full Grain Leather
- Outsole Material - Versa-Trax+ Cleated with Dual durometer TPU
- Cleat system - Fast TwistTM
- Cleats - Low Profile PulsarTM by SoftSpikes®
- Warranty - 1 year limited waterproof warranty
- Laser Street Last - Full rounded toe character, standard forefoot and instep with a slightly narrow heel. Refined toe shape for a classic profile.
- White/White Speed Saddle - 53908
- Black/Black Speed Saddle - 53924
View our full range of FootJoy Golf Shoes
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate