These Limited Edition FootJoy Pro SL Gold Golf Shoes combines a clean white upper with subtle gold detailing. Alongside an eye-catching gold infinity outsole these special edition golf shoes will ceratinly turn some heads when out on the course!
- Authorised FootJoy Online Retailer
- Full Warranty
- Limited Edition
The FootJoy Pro SL shoes provide the golfer superior feel with it's Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) allowing supple cushioning and a perimeter weighted outsole design for superior stability. Stay grounded with versatile traction designed to handle any playing condition. 223 individual points of ground contact featuring four patented traction technologies will allow the golfer to enhanced stability in all conditions.
- Exceptional Stability - A perimeter weighted outsole allows for extreme stability and added lightweight comfort.
- PowerHarness - the new redesigned upper for medial and lateral control.
- New Infinity Outsole - provides additional traction and ground connectivity.
- Dual Density FTF+ midsole - provides superior comfort and increased stability
- Laser Plus Fit - The Laser Plus Last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Thicker insole provides increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- Performance Leather - ChromoSkin™ leather, developed by Pittards® of England, is a supple, lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof leather.
- Versatile Traction - A 3-piece outsole combining 2 blends of our Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) for cushioning and stability, with a TPU molded sole for traction, creates an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility.
- Waterproof - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for one year.
Manufacture Colour Options
View our full range of FootJoy Golf Shoes
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate