Ecco Womens Biom Hybrid 4 Golf Shoes
- Official Online Ecco Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
The Womens Biom Hybrid 4 offers a premium Yak leather hybrid golf shoe that uses the latest technology that can be worn onand off the golf course. Featuring the MTN-Grip Outsole which adds functional attributes to this performance hybrid. The shoe is also extremely comfortable and flexible due to the Biom natural motion technology and is made with Gore-tex technology for optimised breathability and protection.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof technology combines optimised breathability & protection against the elements
- BIOM® NATURAL MOTION® technology brings the player closer to the ground using an anatomical last
- YAK leather uppers, extremely strong & lightweight for increased breathability and durability
- ECCO TRI-FI-GRIP® with three different zones — STABILITY, DURABILITY and ROTATIONAL SUPPORT
- Removable, antimicrobial Ortholite®-inlay sole for long-term cushioning and enhanced breathability
- Available in three colours
- White - 108203-01007
- Limestone - 108303-01378
- Hibiscus - 108203-01535
Fluidform Direct Comfort Technology is a state change process where a fluid, lightweight material is injected into a shoe mould to form a solid, shock-absorbent sole. Using Ecco's proprietary state-of-the-art lasts – engineered to deliver both high levels of comfort, following the anatomy of the human foot, and contemporary, versatile styles – Fluidform provides an exceptional fit-and-feel that stands in stark contrast to the hard, flat sole parts of conventional shoemaking techniques. Together with this fine-tuned balance of cushioning and rebound, Fluidform also ensures an integral, supple bond between the upper and the sole, without any glued or stitched assemblies, which leads to reliability and durability that is sure to stand the test of time.
Biom Natural Motion is based on the natural shape and movement of the foot. Its key element is an anatomical last, created from the knowledge gained from studying 2,500 individual foot-scans. Add to that a low-to- the ground construction, reduced seam and easy flexibility that allows you to move with ease and efficiency at tee-off – and several hours later.
Gore-tex is a highly breathable and 100% waterproof membrane that keeps feet dry and comfortable in all conditions. By integrating Gore-tex into our uppers before carefully sealing them, we prevent external moisture from penetrating, while also allowing natural moisture to escape.
View our full range of Ecco Golf Shoes