Cleveland RTX ZipCore Black Satin Golf Wedge
- Authorised Online Cleveland Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Black Satin Finish
The RTX ZipCore wedge is both radically new and ultra-familiar. Its new core has unlocked design freedoms pushing the performance beyond any wedge in Cleveland Golf’s history. Yet, the RTX ZipCore maintains that sleek yet traditional design that is familiar and inspires confidence at address
Revolutions need revolutionary technology, so Cleveland tore their flagship RTX wedge down to its core and rebuilt it from the inside out. This new RTX ZipCore wedge features new ZipCore technology, UltiZip Grooves, and a new heat treatment process which deliver enhanced control, more spin, and unmatched durability to last you round after round.
- ZipCore is a unique, low-density core that sits at the heart of RTX. ZipCore shifts the center of gravity while raising MOI, adding spin, enhancing control, and boosting consistency on all your shots.
- UltiZip new grooves are sharper, deeper, and narrower. They bite harder, channel more debris, and they’re closer together for more groove contact on every shot.
- A measured, timed blast of heat does wonders for a wedge’s durability. Ultimately, this new heat treatment process ensures that you’ll love your RTX ZipCore round after round.
- Sole Grinds - Every craftsman needs the right tools to perform their job. A skilled golfer is no different. With 3 versatile sole grinds—developed on tour by the game’s best—RTX ZipCore delivers all the finesse you’ll need to execute your greatest greenside feats.
- Loft 46° - 62°
- RH & LH
- Mid, Low and Full / Bounce Options
- Standard Fitted Shaft - TT Dynamic Gold Spinner Tour Issue Wedge
- Standard Fitted Grip - Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360
We believe you'll like this new wedge so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your wedge for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another wedge or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents/scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.