Callaway Apex 21 Steel Golf Irons
- Authorised Online Callaway Golf Retailer
- Full Manufacture Warranty
- Latest Apex Model
- Full Custom Fit Options Available (see custom options tab)
The NEW Apex 21 Irons deliver an extraordinary level of forged performance and craftsmanship that we’ve never seen before. They’re the first forged iron designed with Artificial Intelligence for faster ball speeds and improved spin consistency. Increased forgiveness comes from Callaway's massive Tungsten Energy Core, plus they enhanced the shaping for even better turf interaction. In short, these irons deliver superior performance with iconic feel on every swing.
Features & Benefits...
The First Apex Iron Designed With A.I. - Callaway A.I.-designed Flash Face Cup is in a forged Apex Iron for the first time ever. The unique A.I. architecture in each iron creates high ball speeds and increased spin robustness across the face. They’re engineered for impressive distance and pinpoint control.
Consistent Launch and Increased Forgiveness - For the first time, Callaway implemented our Tungsten Energy Core into an Apex Iron. With 5x the tungsten of Apex 19, we can precisely position the Center of Gravity to promote outstanding launch throughout the set, and more forgiveness on off-center shots.
Forged Blade Feel In A Players Distance Iron - Apex Irons are renowned for their pure feel, and Apex 21 is no different. The body of the iron is 100% forged from a 1025 mild carbon steel body, and our patented urethane microspheres deliver exceptional sound and feel at impact. The improved shaping also helps to enhance feel through the turf.
- Shaft - True Temper Elevate ETS 95 Steel
- 100% Forged Body
- AI Designed Flash Face Cup - 3i-9i
- Tungsten Energy Core - 3i-A
- Urethane Microspheres - 3i-9i
- Offset - Standard
- Sole Width - Moderate
- Headshape - Moderate
- Model Category - Players Distance
- Recommended Handicap Range - 5 to 15
We believe you'll like this new golf irons so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your irons for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.