Callaway Epic 21 Speed Mens Driver
- Authorised Online Retailer
- Custom Fit Options
Epic ball speeds start with Callaway's new A.I.-designed Jailbreak Speed Frame. Previous Jailbreak architectures stiffened the body in the vertical direction. By applying Artificial Intelligence, this new structure improves stability in the horizontal and torsional direction as well. The result is exceptional ball speeds across the entire face.
Callaway's A.I.-designed Flash Face is specifically engineered to optimize the Jailbreak Speed Frame, promoting fast speeds across a more expansive area. Each face and each head geometry are uniquely enhanced in Epic Speed, and the super strength titanium promotes maximum speed, forgiveness and spin robustness.
Callaway's Fastest Epic Driver Head From A Cyclone Aero Shape - The advanced aerodynamic head construction promotes lower drag for higher head speed. The taller ribbon and flatter crown are engineered for a precise and more aerodynamic shape that can help golfers generate more speed from their swing.
Increased Forgiveness From Advanced Composite Design - Callaway's proprietary Triaxial carbon covers a larger portion of the crown and toe, leading to weight savings of over 16 grams vs. a titanium crown. Callaway engineers have redistributed that saved weight to enhance forgiveness versus previous MAVRIK designs. An additional Triaxial carbon toe patch adds draw bias while saving weight to promote a powerful shot shape.
- Head Size - 460cc
- Loft Options - 9°, 10.5°, 12° which is fully adjustable and comes supplied with tool
- Standard Shaft Options - Project X Cypher 40 Graphite, Project X HZRDUS Smoke iM10 Graphite
- Launch - Mid
- Spin - Mid
- Flight Bias - Semi-Draw
- Forgiveness - High
- Footprint - Mid
We believe you'll like this new Driver so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your new Driver for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not accept the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in any way from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.