Callaway 2020 Chrome Soft Triple Track Golf Balls
- Authorised Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
- Full Manufacturer Warranty
- Multi-Buy Options
This ball is different. The Callaway Chrome Soft golf ball with New Triple Track alignment aid technology combines Tour-proven performance with unparalleled feel. Callaway has innovated at every layer to create an extremely fast and soft-feeling ball that promotes high-launch and low spin off the tee for long-distance and incredible shot-stopping spin around the green.
- Advanced Alignment From Triple Track Technology - A new design feature, Callaway have prominently put new Triple Track lines on the ball for improved putting accuracy. Triple Track uses Vernier Visual Acuity to improve alignment compared to a regular side stamp alignment aid.
- Larger Graphene-Infused Dual SoftFast Core For Increased Distance - A faster core for longer distance. The significantly larger inner core creates a higher launch and lower spin. And the thinner, firmer outer core is reinforced with Graphene for better durability and more wedge spin.
- Incredible Feel and Spin Control From a Thinner Urethane Cover - Thinner, more resilient cover promotes increased ball speed and generates lower spin on full shots while maintaining high spin and soft feel around the green.
- Ultra-Soft Feel - The fast SubMantle, soft Tour Urethane Cover, and low compression core combine for unparalleled feel.
- Forgiveness - Softer golf balls compress easier on off-centre hits for incredible distance all over the face.
- 88% of Golfers Are Better Aligned With Triple Track Technology
View our full range of Callaway Golf Balls
We offer an extended Christmas exchange policy on goods purchased after the 29th October 2020 and returned back to us before 22nd January 2021.
Our policy only extends to...
- NEW, un-used and in original box/packing including any clothing tags.
- Anything that is custom built, printed, personalised or embroidered can not be returned.
We are happy to offer either an exchange or a credit voucher that is redeemable over six months.
Our normal 14 day money back policy still applies for goods returned within 14 days from delivery. Returned outside this timescale, goods can only be exchanged or if not suitable or an prefererence is not available we will issue a credit voucher.
For returning goods, please include a cover note, explaining what action you would like us to take, as well as your name, address, order number, and original proof of purchase. Make sure that the goods are packaged safely and securely, and that you use a signed service with adequate insurance to cover the cost of the equipment to return the goods.
Please note that responsibility for any product returned remains with you until such time as we receive it and a member of our staff has signed for receipt of the goods.
The Golf Shop Online
Unit 21 Wentworth Road
Daneheath Business Park
Heathfield Industrial Estate