Shop by Category
Bushnell Golf News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Bushnell is considered a brand leader in performance optics, and in the last few years laser rangefinders have become an essential piece of kit for an amateur golfer to carry with them. Bushnell Rangefinders help you hone in on your target to give you the exact and precise yardage you need, so you can now give yourself the best possible chance at finding your target.
The latest Bushnell rangefinders for golfers of all skill levels include
New Tour V4 Laser Rangefinder
New for 2016 The Tour V4 with PinSeeker with JOLT technology provides the golfer with short vibrating pulses to give a tactile confirmation that the laser has locked onto the flag. Jolt Technology removes all doubt. Feel the exact distance.
Tour V4 with Slope Compensation
- The technology of tour domination. Slope compensation calculates and adjusts yardage depending on the degree of slope.
The Pro X7 Slope Edition.
- This tour certified range finder features outstanding range capabilities between 5 to 1600 yards for reflective surfaces, 1000 yards for tress and 400 yards for a flag. Pinseeker mode helps the gofer achieve exceptional accuracy of +/- 1 yard.
- The Pro 1600 is also 100% waterproof with the patent Rainguard HD lens coating and is legal for tournament play subject to loacl rule R&A/USGA 14-3.
Neo iON Golf GPS Watch
- Small sleek comfortable design with long battery life the Bushnell Neo iON GPS watch is a digital rangefinder on your wrist. Pre-loaded with 35,000 + Courses, with a shot distance calculator, this watch has many great features and benefits that are worth checking out.
- This budget rangefinder features PinSeeker technology for improved course management and shot making on any course and to almost any object on it.
- The Medalist is accurate to +/- one yard and its lightweight construction makes the range finder easier to carry around as it weighs just nine ounces and has dimensions of 1.6-inches by 2.8-inches by 4.3-inches. Its 4X monocular helps to reduce visual shakiness while the proprietary SCAN technology displays several ranges simultaneously while panning. Available in white and silver.
Bushnell has a laser rangefinder and GPS device to suit anyones game.
Bushnell » Accessories
Bushnell Golf offers a full-range of laser, GPS, GPS watches and hybrid rangefinders for golfers to improve the way they assess distance finding. They are recognised as the number-one rangefinder choice on professional golf tours.
Owned by Bushnell Outdoor Products, a company which specializes in optics and imaging products. They were founded in Japan by David Bushnell in 1948. In 2007, they were then acquired by MidOcean Partners, an equity firm. A year later in 2008, Bushnell acquired Simmons Outdoor, a manufacturer of optical products. Today, the company is known for manufacturing high-quality products such as binoculars, telescopes, night-vision equipment, GPS devices, laser rangefinders, game cameras and other high-end optical equipment.
Over the decades, they have continued to maintain dominance in golf distance-measuring devices through top-quality laser rangefinders and GPS devices. Bushnell boasts leading market share in all of the sports optics categories and alot of tour players use them during their practice rounds. The most popular rangefinder amongst tour professional is the Pro 1600 slope, which is accurate to within a yard.
Bushnells most popular laser rangefind is the Tour V3 which is accuarte within 1 yard and features the new jolt technology, which makes the rangefinder vibrate once it has locked on to the pin so you know the yardage is correct.
They have also extended its leadership in GPS world through. Their most popular being the GPS Neo X and XS watch. Simple to use and perfect for easy access with it being attached to your wrist, no wonder they have become a quick favourite for most golfers. The Neo+ GPS rangefinders are also packed with the most-advanced technology such as pre loaded courses so it can be used straight from the box.
The ground-breaking Hybrid rangefinder combines laser rangefinder with GPS. The Hybrid Laser GPS features the well-proven PinSeeker Technology which is used by more than 90% of PGA professionals. Hybrid Laser GPS has got an accuracy of +/-1 yard, 5x magnification, auto-hole advance, auto-course recognition, provides distance to front, center and back of green.
The rangefinders have continued to be popular with top professional golfers, Rickie Fowler is an ambassador for the barnd and is quoted saying "People call my game aggressive. But it's just the confidence that comes from preparation. Bushnell is indespensible in that regard"