adidas CodeChaos Mens Golf Shoe
- Official Online adidas Internet Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
Bursting with technology these Codechaos Mens Golf Shoes provide light and energised comfort. The high-performance design of the spikeless adidas Codechaos Golf Shoes allows you to take each swing with confidence. CodeChaos feature a waterproof upper that keep your feet dry in the wet conditions. The shoes have a full length Boost midsole that offers extreme comfort without the cleat pressure and superior grip on uneven ground.
- Chaos Traxion - unparalleled grip
- Water Protection - Waterproof upper material
- Water Protection - Keeps your feet dry in wet conditions
- Soft rubber outsole - The soft rubber enhances the BOOST effect while offering a superior grip
- Full Length Boost - midsole provides the comfort of your favorite BOOST sneakers and eliminates cleat pressure
- Full Length Boost - Full Length Boost Midsole for ultimate comfort and energy return
- Full Length Boost - for elevated responsiveness and comfort
- Highly durable
- Sizes UK 6.5-12
- White/Signal Green/Glory Blue - EE9101
- White/Metal Grey/Light Solid Grey - EE9102
- Grey Three/White/Core Black - EE9103
- Black - FW4993
- White/Black/Orange - FW4991
View our full range of adidas Golf Shoes
adidas shoes are covered with a 1 year warranty on manufacturing shoe defects. Any of the waterproof golf shoes are also covered with a 1 year waterproof guarantee. adidas would look to replace the shoe where possible like for like however in some circumstances a credit will be issued. For all warranty claims proof of purchase is required. adidas golf shoes are made specifically for performance on the golf course.
HOW TO MEASURE
Follow these easy steps to get the right size. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
- Step on a piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- Mark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For tight fit, go one size down.
- For loose fit, go one size up.