adidas Adicross Retro Men's Golf Shoe
- Official Online adidas Internet Retailer
- Free UK Delivery*
Move from the course to the clubhouse in style in these Retro Men's Golf Shoes. The WIND.RDY technology keeps your feet dry and comfortable whilst the Adiwear non-marking outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability. These shoes are extremely comfortable with the cloudfoam comfy sock liner that helps absorb the shock from uneven ground.
- Full grain leather upper for comfort and soft feel
- Wind-resistant, water-repellent WIND.RDY
- Water-repellent golf shoes
- Cloudfoam Comfort sockliner
- Adiwear - provides a secure grip in all directions due to an extremely durable outsole rubber
- Adiwear - High abrasion rubber compound on medial forefoot preventing the shoe from intense dragging abrasion
- Die-cut EVA foam sockliner - provides underfoot cushioning
- Adiwear spikeless outsole with Traxion outsole tread
- Lace closure
- Sizes UK 6.5 - 12
Available in 8 colours
- Core Black/Gold Metallic/Clear Brown - EE9163
- White/Silver Metallic/Tech Indigo - EE9164
- White/Green/Gum3 - EF5636
- White/Hazy Blue/Gum3 - FW5565
- White/White/Halo Blue - H04849
- White/White/Team Collegiate Burgundy - H04855
- White/White/Yellow - H04857
- Grey/Orbit Grey - EE9165
View our full range of adidas Golf Shoes
adidas shoes are covered with a 1 year warranty on manufacturing shoe defects. Any of the waterproof golf shoes are also covered with a 1 year waterproof guarantee. adidas would look to replace the shoe where possible like for like however in some circumstances a credit will be issued. For all warranty claims proof of purchase is required. adidas golf shoes are made specifically for performance on the golf course.
HOW TO MEASURE
Follow these easy steps to get the right size. For the best fit, measure your feet at the end of the day.
- Step on a piece of paper with your heel slightly touching a wall behind.
- Mark the end of your longest toe on the paper (you might need a friend to help you) and measure from the wall to the marking.
- Do the same for the other foot and compare measurements with our size chart to get the right size.
IN BETWEEN SIZES?
- For tight fit, go one size down.
- For loose fit, go one size up.