Shop by Category
Shop by Colour
adidas Golf Shoes Advice, News and Buyers Guide
adidas Golf shoes, built on BOOST technology, give you superior comfort, with innovative and stylish designs, that are ready for the golf course.
Just like adidas trainers you can be confident that adidas golf shoes will give you the BOOST you need on the golf course to perform at your very best.
adidas golf shoes come in a range that will suit everyone's needs. From spikeless casual shoes, that will take you from the golf course to the street, to there spiked flagship Tour 360 BOOST golf shoes worn by many of the world's top players, such as Dustin Johnson and Sergio Garcia.
New adidas Shoes For 2018
adidas adicross Classic Textile & Leather Mens Golf Shoes
- These adicross Classic Leather Shoes feature the adidas-inspired design with unique colour, texture, and upper material selection.The highly-flexible adiwear™ spikeless outsole with puremotion® features 72 strategically-placed lugs for green-friendliness, optimal grip, and wear anywhere versatility.
adidas adicross Bounce Leather & Textile Mens Golf Shoes NEW 2018
- The adicross Bounce Shoes are designed with full grain leather and breathable textile for lightweight comfort and durability.The uppers feature a new forging technique that reinforces the shoe and provides increased lateral support and stability in golf specific areas. Learn More
adidas adipure SP Mens Golf Shoes
- Classic street meets pure elegance in these adipure SP Golf Shoes. They feature premium materials, rich detailing and world class performance technologies to take spikeless performance to a whole new level.
- The ¾-length BOOST™ midsole foam in the heel and midfoot provides superb walking comfort and endless energy whilst the street wide last has a rounded toe shape and increased forefoot volume for a versatile fit and all day comfort.
adidas Tour360 Boost 2.0 Mens Golf Shoe
- These Tour360 Boost 2.0 feature full-length BOOST™ midsole foam for unrivaled cushioning and endless energy.
- The premium leather upper with climaproof® technology gives a rich look, soft, comfortable feel and long-lasting protection and durability and the durable, soft full grain leather heel lining gives a contemporary look for comfort and fit.
adidas » Shoes
adidas Golf Shoes Buying Guide
The adidas range of shoes has become more and more extensive as the years have gone on and there range of casual and premium golf shoes have proved this.
When choosing your shoes it is worth knowing that most of the shoes come with a 2 year waterproof guarantee so they should keep your feet dry however some of the more casual styles such as the Adicross V are not waterproof and are designed for either casual or summer play.
The shoes tend to come up about half a size smaller than most so please take this into account when purchasing but it is also a fact that the majority of the range have a very soft leather upper and they do give quite a bit after you have played just eighteen holes.
We are sure you will find a style you like in the diverse adidas range, whether you are after a premium leather shoe like the New Tour 360 Boost or a more versatile casual shoe that looks as good on the golf course as it does in the clubhouse. The Adicross V is ideal for this!