Shop by Category
Golf Pride News, Advice and Buyers Guide
The Eaton Corporation is a diversified US corporation that produces a wide range of products, ranging from electrical components for power control and distribution systems to Golf Pride brand golf grips. The brand is widely acknowledged as the market leader in its particular niche and its products are well-known for helping golfers worldwide improve their performance on the links by improving their distance, accuracy and control. Grips are essential to a golfer’s game since they impact every aspect of it.
The Eaton Corporation Golf Pride line includes:
- The Golf Pride Decade grip is made with a hybrid of the proprietary black Velvet Cord in the upper hand and a rubber material in the lower hand to provide golfers with the maximum control while increasing responsiveness. It is available in your choice of seven colors, including Red, White, Blue, Orange and Purple.
- Niion Golf Grips have a firm texture pattern which helps you keep your grip even when your hands are sweaty. The grip is made with a fluorescent yellow rubber compound that is easy to clean as well as delivering outstanding control. And the non-corded rubber provides great firmness.
- The VDR Gents has three layers of surface grip texture to provide outstanding performance in all weather conditions as well as greater traction. The rubber compound used to make the VDR has shock-absorbent properties to protect the wrist from off-center strikes.
- The Z-Grip Cord is made with the stiffest compound used by Golf Pride in any of their grips features two textures, a Z-pattern that winds around the grip to provide increased control and a heavy cord texture that creates greater responsiveness and moisture management.
- The Tour Traditional is a putter grip that is the preferred grip of tour pros since it has a padded, smaller front design and an all-rubber construction that helps ensure truer putts by providing increased responsiveness and feel. It is available in three colors including Red and Black.
- The V-Rad Optik is made with an Advanced Composite Rubber compound for a more comfortable feel as well as a textured, tacky surface for better control. The grip has a bold and vibrant design and is easy to clean to reduce wear and tear and keep the design longer.