Glenmuir Golf Advice, News and Buyers Guide
Glenmuir Company is a Scotland-based manufacturer of golf clothing and knitwear that is best known for sponsoring the PGA Professional Championship, the biggest yearly competition for registered PGA pros, as well as being the preferred provider of golf shirts to the European Ryder Cup Team for over 27 years, making the partnership one of the longest in professional sports.
Some of Glenmuir Company’s newest releases that can be found at the Golf Shop Online include:
- Willoughby Men’s Fleece Jackets are lined with StormBloc sealed bonded fleece to provide you with superior protection from the elements. They are made of stretch fabric that offers free movement while playing as well having a three-layer bonded construction remains flexible and lightweight even when wet.
- The Melville Cotton Sweater was featured in Glenmuir’s Argyle collection for Spring/Summer 2012 and is made with high-quality 100% lightweight cotton that features a tasteful Argyle front pattern and plain back. It is also ideal for layering for cold weather since it features a generous body and sleeves for full freedom of movement. And a Glenmuir woven tab is placed at the left side seam.
- The Glenmuir Yasmin Ladies Golf Sweater is a classic V-neck long sleeved sweater that is made with 100% supersoft cotton and has classically-styled shoulders as well as a deep waistband and cuffs. It is designed to flatter your shape by draping flatteringly over your body and can be worn on or off the course.
- The Glenmuir Storm Bloc Windshirt features an outer made with Teflon Repel-coated microfiber and a lightweight inner as well as elastic neck, waistband and cuffs for maximum movability while you’re wearing it. It features the classic V-neck design with a stripe on the cuffs, welt and rib collar, as well as being embroidered with the distinctive Glenmuir 1891 logo on its right sleeve.
- The Glenmuir Hudson Men’s Golf Pants are winter wear that feature a water resistant finish to help protect you against the cold and damp as well as a snug fleece backing for additional warmth. Hudson pants are made with stretch-bonded fabric for improved movability and a blend of 94% Polyester and 6% Elastane-bonded fleece. It is available with short, long and regular leg lengths.
Glenmuir » Clothing
Glenmuir » Waterproofs
Glenmuir » Sale
Free UK Delivery*
Free UK Delivery*
Glenmuir Extends Contract with Ryder Cup
Glenmuir extends Ryder Cup relationship to 2014
Scottish golfwear brand Glenmuir's status as preferred supplier of shirts and knitwear to the European Ryder Cup Team will extend to 2014.
Encompassing this year's Ryder Cup at Medinah, USA and Gleneagles, Scotland, 2014 the Lanark-based company will achieve an unbroken 27 years as preferred suppliers to the European Ryder Cup Team.
The partnership is reported to be one of the longest running in the world of professional sport.
Glenmuir has enjoyed the position of preferred supplier of shirts and sweaters to the European Ryder Cup Team since 1987, when Tony Jacklin's players became the first to lift the Ryder Cup on American soil.
Glenmuir managing director, Colin Mee, said: "The Ryder Cup is one of the world's great sporting occasions and to be supplying Europe's top golfers for the next two events is a great honour and a responsibility that we take extremely seriously."