Zepp Golf, News, Advice and Buyers Guide
Zepp is a brand and comapny of athletes, who are driven by science and innovation, to bring one simple key point, meanigful data to sports. Which helps athletes improve their perfromance, boost their confidence and reach those golas. Zepp Golf as used by brand ambassadors Keegan Bradley on the PGA Tour and Michelle Wie on the LPGA Tour gives you smart technology to anaylise your game and swing data to play like a pro.
New for 2016 from Zepp is the 2nd Generation 3D Swing Analyser
Choose your top goals below and Zepp Golf show you how to get there. With Zepp, hitting the driving range becomes a source of game changing insights and improvements. See how to get better and step your game up.
Keegan Bradley & Micelle Wei stars on the PGA & LPGA Tour has been using this device for some time to help them improve and become a better more consistent player.
Hit Longer Shots
- Learn how to increase your club speed and measure how much you are improving. Add 5 MPH and you will hit the ball an extra 20 yards off the tee.
Be More Accurate
- Analyze your club and hand plane and identify the adjustments you need to make to improve your overall accuracy.
Consistency Is Key
- Use the swing analytics dashboard to track what you are consistently doing right and what’s changing on each swing. Easily identify what you need to work on and how to improve.
Repeat Your What You Do Best
- Learn exactly what you’re doing when you hit a great shot and access that swing data anytime so you can recreate great swings.
New Features For The Zepp 2 Include:
- Smart Equipment Ready
- Featherweight Alloy Mount
- Intelligent Battery (2X Battery Life)
- Additional High-Speed Gyro
- Bluetooth LE (easy device connection)