Shop by Category
TomTom News, Reviews & Buyers Guide
TomTom are more famously known amoung many of us as a brand and company for producing Sat - Nav systems that we see in our cars and vehicles, however they have recently branched into an increasingly new demanding market place, the sports and fitness world which leads more specifically into the golf industry. GPS Watches have become the latest advance in technology to take to the golf course, providing you with all the inside information you need to know about the course your playing and the vital stats you need, to get ahead in your game and be at your best.
TomTom’s exciting new arrival into the golf market place for 2016 is, The TomTom Golfer 2 which is the predecessor to the Tom Tom Golfer GPS Watch and TomTom Premium Golf GPS Watch. Clever intuitive technology and stlyish in design they have produced a very classy GPS watch.
Here are some of the features you need to know about this New Arrival
- A one button control feature, allows you to easily navigate through the different menus on screen, made to be easy & simple to use for everyone.
- The watch gives you precise yardages on the green, from the front middle to back.
- A unique feature about this watch gives you an onscreen view of the green and graphics off hazards before you even play your shot. So you can really think about where you want to land your ball & make best use of the green.
- The TomTom GPS Watch comes’s available in 4 vibrant & complimentary contrast colours - White/Bright Green, Dark Grey/Bright Green, All Black & Scuba/Blue sky
Key Specifications to know:
- Display Size: 22x25
- Watch Strap: Thickness 11.5 mm
- Location GPS: & GLONASS
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours (On GPS Mode)
- Waterproofing: 5 ATM
- Digital Scorecards: Store up to 20 Rounds
- Both of these Watches support 5 different languages, English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese.
The main features that differ in the TomTom Premium watch, offer’s you
- A Hand - crafted Italian Leather Strap in black for superior style & comfort
- A Handy TomTom Ball Marker and ball marker holder that clips on to the strap so youll never be without
- When your not wearing the watch you can use the trolley mount to hold it for you & have a GPS system on your trolley instead.
- Both watches allows you to pre-load course data from over 40,000 international courses & have a durable scratch resistant display, so you will never have to worry about ruining your screen.
TomTom have released a couple of essential accessories to go with youe new watch, with a world travel charger so when your making use of the 40,000 worldwide preloaded course’s you will always be on charge & ready to go, a handy in car charger has been released & the trolley mount holder so you, choose between wearing or letting your trolley take control of your watch.
Overall we have been very impressed with the look & design of this stylish watch & are certain you will get the same fantastic quality in GPS - Technology you’d expect from any TomTom system.