The new Titleist Vokey SM8 Jet Black Wedge
- Make your wedge personal. Full customisation available on this wedge
Handcrafted versatility by the master, Bob Vokey, no other wedge represents the most advanced expression of the Vokey Design DNA ever. The next chapter of craftsmanship, innovation and performance is SM8.
- Authorised Titleist Online Retailer
- PGA Professional Advice
- Full custom fit service available
- Jet Black Finish
- Multiple Loft/Bounce Options. - a club for everyone!
The New Vokey Spin Milled 8 (SM8) wedges establish a new performance standard, featuring a centre of gravity that is pushed forward from the face, through the use of high-density tungsten. This produces a more consistent, pure strike that helps you hit your target more often.
The standard-fitted shaft for this wedge is Dynamic Gold True Temper offered in aS200 Wedge Flex. It comes fitted with a Golf Pride Tour Velvet White grip. SM8 Jet Black is a raw wedge that has been treated with a black QPQ finish process. This wedge will rust and is for the player looking for a raw wedge that will wear with play.
How to personalise your wedge.
- Step 1: Choose Loft & Bounce Combination.
- Step 2: Choose Custom Fit Options (If Desired).
- Step 3: Click the "Add To Basket" button.
- Step 4: You will be prompted to enter the colour & stamping style.
- Step 5: Go to your basket and pop the order through in the normal way.
We believe you'll like this new wedge so much that we're happy to offer you a 60 Day return guarantee*
If you're not happy with your wedge for whatever reason, you may return it to us for an exchange. This exchange could be against another driver or a shop credit that is redeemable for 6 months.
All you have to do is send it back to us along with a cover note including your GSO order number with a brief note letting us know what you didn't like about it.
The cost of the return will be down to yourself and The Golf Shop Online cannot be held accountable for any return not received back. We recommend that you use a signed for, tracked service to provide you with the best cover.
Terms & Conditions
- 60 days runs from the date of delivery.
- Only available on selected products that are displaying our "Play Better Golf Promise" logo.
- Fair usage applies - we will not except the product back if it is displaying any damage. Sky marks or any dents / scrapes to the head will be rejected. The headcover has to be like new and the shaft can not be damaged in anyway from your golf bag. The tool (if applicable) will need to be returned as well.
- The cost of sending the product back to us will be down to you. We recommend taking out insurance for the return.
- The Golf Shop Online are NOT accountable for any return not received back
- Applies to standard clubs and custom fit.
- Customer can only use this promotion once.
- Customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org to gain authorisation before return.