Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls
- Authorised Online Titleist Partner
- Latest 2021 Generation
- Number #1 Ball in Golf just got better
- Multi-Buy Options
The New Titleist Pro V1 golf ball is designed to deliver longer distance, even more greenside spin and control and softer feel. Featuring new aerodynamic, cover, casing layer and core technologies, these dramatic performance improvementsare the result of rigorous development work by Titleist Golf Ball R&D. Total performance to help all golfers shoot lower scores.
The greatest combination of speed, spin, and feel in the game. Pro V1 golf balls feature an improved core, faster high flex casing, softer urethane cover, and new aerodynamics, delivering unparalleled performance.
- Relative to Pro V1x, Pro V1 golf balls will fly lower, and spin less in the long game, while producing similar greenside spin and softer feel.
- For all golfers who prioritize performance.
- Longer Distance with Consistent Flight
- Very Low Long Game Spin and Penetrating Trajectory
- Increased Drop-and-Stop Short Game Control
- Softer Feel
Multi-Component Technology with Performance Benefits
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Core Increases Distance
- Faster Casing Layer Adds Speed and Lowers Long Game Spin
- New, Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover Increases Greenside Spin
- New Spherically-tiled 388 Tetrahedral Dimple Design Delivers Penetrating and Consistent Flight
- Softer Cast Urethane Elastomer Cover System
- Faster Low Spin Casing Layer
- Reformulated 2.0 ZG Process Core
- New Spherically-Tiled 388 Tetrahedral Dimple Design
View our full range of Titleist Golf Balls
WHENEVER talking and reviewing balls. I am always astonished by the number of players who seem surprised that there is any difference between balls. They think a ball is a ball. But it isn't!
If you go through the online questions below using the Titleist Golf Ball Selector, you'll be given a recommended and suggested ball model that best matches the game.
When you play a ball that is property fitted for your game, your shot execution will improve, and consequentty, you should lower your score.
The Golf Ball Fitting process is best conducted from green- to-tee, starting with scoring shots, because most scoring opportunities are created by shots to the green. You follow a very simple and short questionnaire. where you have to decide if you need a better long or short game to lower your scores, and whether you normally hit a miss your target etc.
A selection of balls most appropriate to your reguirements is then suggested, along with an explanation of spin and how it works in relation to those balls.